Free breakfasts now available for all guests at Cafe Luz
“Immaculately clean” (Viva Guides 2008)
Lockers – Hot Water Showers – Fans – Excellent WiFi – Night guard
New Kitchen available for cooking or early breakfasts.
Cafe Luz open across the road from 6.30am to 10pm, for all day food, juices coffees and full menu.
Special breakfasts for can be arranged for early departures for Somoto Canyon tours at 6,30am. We’re sorry we can’t cater for earlier departures.
- Two private rooms in LUNA International hostel have a double bed plus a single bed, with crisp white cotton sheets, blankets, fan, in stylish décor, fresh and modern. Towels included.
- Both private rooms now have new private bathrooms with hot water.
- Third private family room with private bath. Spacious, quiet and cool in a colonial adobe house, new private bathroom, sleeps 2-6, in Cafe Luz. Here we have 2 double beds and a bunk bed, plus space for another single bed or mattress for groups.
All dorm beds now include free breakfast 6.30am-11am.
- One dormitory, with beds for 6 guests, beds made locally in gorgeous hardwood, with fan, and a spacious private bathroom.
- Smaller dorm for up to 5 guests with new ensuite bathroom
- Large spacious dorm has 8 beds, adaptable for more beds for larger groups, with two shared bathrooms, and two hot water showers.
- Lockers are available. Use your own padlock.